Taralga Community Enhancement Fund
For more information about Taralga wind farm, click here.
The Taralga Wind Farm Community Fund provides financial contributions to local community projects and initiatives – such as equipment purchases, facility construction, renovation/rehabilitation projects, new programs or special funding that will enhance the community’s quality of life and wellbeing.
The Fund commenced in 2016 and is managed by a committee comprising two community representatives, two Upper Lachlan Shire Council representatives and a Pacific Hydro representative.
2019/20 Community Fund Applications
Applications for the 2019/20 Taralga Wind Farm Community Fund are now closed.
2018 Fund Recipients
The following projects received a combined total of $127,500 funding in 2018/19:
- Taralga Sports Club – Construction of disabled toilet facility
- Taralga Sports Club – External painting
- Taralga Bowling Club – Installation of Shadex system (for bowling greens)
- Taralga Memorial Hall Committee – Installation of electric doors and flooring
- Taralga AP&H Association – PA system for Taralga Showground
- Taralga Public School – Installation of motorised blinds
- Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care – Upgrade of window blinds at Sunset Lodge
- Taralga RFS Brigade – Purchase of two portable PMR radios
- Taralga Historical Society – Upgrade of the Wombie Room to an archive and research room
For any enquiries, complaints or feedback about this project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 730 734.