Clements Gap Sustainable Communities Fund
Pacific Hydro’s Clements Gap Sustainable Communities Fund delivers a portion of revenue from the Clements Gap Wind Farm back into the local community each year, for the life of the wind farm.
Since the commissioning of Clements Gap Wind Farm in 2008, the Fund has provided more than $440,000 to over 126 local sustainable projects.
The Fund is a part of Pacific Hydro’s Community Investment Program, which has provided more than $3 Million to over 700 projects across Australia since 2005.
2018 Fund Recipients
- Broughton Plains Shed Fund – Fit Out Work Area in Community Shed
- Crystal Brook Bowling Club – Solar Panels Project
- Crystal Brook Country Women’s Association – Ceiling Replacement Project
- Crystal Brook Junior Basketball Club – Urgent Tower Replacement
- Gulnare Redhill Football and Netball Club – Front Porch Concreting Project
- Mundoora Community Sports Club – Kitchen Upgrade Project
- Port Broughton Combined Sporting Club – Installation of Speed Humps (Slow Down! Project)
- The Willochra Home – Café and Outdoor Area Project
The 2019 Clements Gap Sustainable Communities Fund will be open 1 July – 31 July 2019.