Clements Gap Sustainable Communities Fund
Pacific Hydro’s Clements Gap Sustainable Communities Fund delivers a portion of revenue from the Clements Gap Wind Farm back into the local community each year, for the life of the wind farm.
Each year, eligible community groups and not-for-profit organisations can apply for project funding up to $10,000 from a pool of $55,000.
Since the commissioning of Clements Gap Wind Farm in 2008, the Fund has provided more than $552,000 to over 136 local sustainable projects.
The Fund is a part of Pacific Hydro’s Community Investment Program, which has provided more than $3.7 Million to over 800 projects across Australia since 2005.
2019 Fund Recipients
- Broughton Rainbow Quilters – Bathroom upgrade
- BSR Football Club – Responsible Service of Alcohol Course
- Crystal Brook Community Association – Bowman Park Nature Play, Playground
- Crystal Brook Community Association/Caravan Park Committee – Additional water storage
- Crystal Brook Community Men’s Shed Inc. – Crystal Brook Community Garden
- Gulnare Redhill Football & Netball Club – Netball shelter sheds
- Mundoora Community Sports club Inc. – Dining furniture upgrades
- Port Broughton Bowling Club Inc. – Sprinkler system project
- Port Broughton Combined Sporting Club – Power upgrade to Port Broughton Sporting Complex
- Wandearah Tennis Club Inc. – Tennis court improvements
Watch this space for more information about the 2020 Clements Gap Sustainable Communities Fund.
To learn more about the types of projects who have received support from Pacific Hydro in other host communities, check out our publication, Local Good – A decade of support for sustainable communities.