Electricity sales and enquiries
- Buy electricity for your home or business
- Enquire about a new electricity connection
- Billing and supply enquiries, complaints, or feedback
Our retail Customer Service team is available Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm (Victoria local time) except for public holidays.
If you experience an unexpected power outage, have a connection issue, or wish to report an electrical fault, your local Electricity Distributor can provide information about the status of the power supply in your area.
Community enquiries, complaints and feedback
- Find out more about our renewable energy projects
- Make a complaint or provide feedback about our power stations
Phone: 1800 730 734
(NOTE: this number cannot assist with enquiries about electricity connections or supply.)
View our complaints handling process here.
Pacific Hydro Australia – Corporate
PLEASE NOTE: our address has changed as of 3 July 2017.
We are now located at:
700 Collins Street
Docklands Victoria 3008
Telephone: +61 3 8621 6000
Facsimile: +61 3 8621 6111