Electricity sales and enquiries
Pacific Hydro’s retail electricity business is now known as Tango Energy.
- To buy electricity for your home or business
- To arrange a new electricity connection
- For billing and supply enquiries, complaints, or feedback
Our retail Customer Service team is available Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm (AEST, VIC local time) except for public holidays.
If you experience an unexpected power outage, have a connection issue, or wish to report an electrical fault, your local Electricity Distributor can provide information about the status of the power supply in your area and at your address.
Community enquiries, complaints and feedback
- Find out more about our renewable energy projects
- Make a complaint or provide feedback about our power stations
- NOTE: this number cannot assist with enquiries about electricity connections or supply. For electricity faults and interruptions, contact your local electricity distribution network.
Phone: 1800 730 734
NOTE: this phone service and email address cannot assist with enquiries about your residential electricity connections, supply, billing, accounts, or meter information.
View our complaints handling process here.
Pacific Hydro Australia – Corporate
700 Collins Street
Docklands Victoria 3008
Telephone: +61 3 8621 6000
Facsimile: +61 3 8621 6111